We have special pricing for Cleveland products that we can offer over email or phone! Please call 1-800-536-9921 or email us at email@example.com!
• Manual tilting, balanced design
• Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
• Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
• Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls - less than ±1°C variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C) Standard Control Panel includes:
• LED indicator for heat cycle
• LED indicator for low water
• Power ON/OFF Dial with 1-10 Temperature Dial Setting easy-Dial Control Panel (optional) includes:
• Adjustable Temperature Control (C&F)
• 99 Minute Adjustable Timer Setting
• 3 Cooking Models, Cook/Simmer, Cook/On, Cook Off
• 6-Built In Self Diagnostics & Display Readout
• Core Temperature Probe (Optional)
• IXP6 rated water resistant
• Anti drip notch Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products.
• Reinforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
• Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
• Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 316 stainless steel with an #4 finish
• Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
• 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
• Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
• Typical approvals include UL., CSA, CE, NSF, ASME and IXP6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.