We have special pricing for Cleveland products that we can offer over email or phone! Please call 1-800-536-9921 or email us at email@example.com!
• Manual tilting, balanced design
• Self-contained, easily installed - needs only an electrical hook-up
• Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
• Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls (mechanical thermostat not as accurate) - less than ±1°C variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145° - 260°F (63°C - 127°C)
• Control panel includes:
• LED indicator for heat cycle
• LED indicator for low water
• Power ON/OFF switch
• Adjustable temperature control dial
• Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
• Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products
• Reinforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
• Welded-in heating elements, (holds vacuum better, won't leak or loose water)
• Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
• Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering. Color coded easy to read pressure gauge with "green" and "vent air zone"
• 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
• 50 psi safety valve
• Solid state water level control (no sight glass gauge to break or leak)
• Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
• 6" level adjustable feet
• Standard voltage is 208-240 volts, 60 Hz, 3-phase, 3-wire. Field rewireable for single-phase, 2-wire systems
• Typical approvals include UL., CSA, CE, NSF and ASME
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.