Cleveland Countertop Convection Oven - 22CET3.1
Cleveland Countertop Convection Oven - 22CET3.1 - 208V/60Hz/3Ph is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Check your cart estimate for your order's shipping costs.
- Free Shipping on most items. Check for the Free Shipping badge.
- Liftgate is always included with Shipping Estimate.
Standard Features:• Cooking capacity for up to three 12" x 20" x 2.5" deep steam table pans (1/1 G/N, 65 mm).
• High-speed electric convection steamer with open style 1.0 gallon water reservoir located at the bottom of the cooking compartment for easy access and maintenance.
• Fan forced convection steam with patented KleanShield™ cooking compartment design. KleanShield™ collects and removes condensate waste from the cooking compartment. This keeps the compartment clean, safe from impurities and easy to maintain. Eliminates foaming and avoids contamination of the reservoir water.
• Automatic water level controls, fills when main power switch is turned ON, Low Water and High Water probes inside cooking compartment maintains water levels during cooking, eliminating the need to manually refill and monitor water level during cooking. Additional Safety Overflow Standpipe. 193˚ preheat and standby temperature. High Temperature Automatic Safety Shut-off.
• Steam and Fan Shut Off Control when compartment door is opened.
• 12 kW electric heating element encased in a solid aluminum block for fast and ultra efficient heat transfer. Element never needs de-liming because it is not immersed in water.
• Exclusive SureCook Compartment Controls improves cooking speed and accuracy. New energy saving design reduces water and electric usage. On demand power control for faster heat up and recovery. Energy saving Standby Feature when not in use. The SureCook timer automatically adjusts the cooking time with the volume of product being cooked, eliminating guesswork on when the product is finished. Includes a 60- Minute Electro-Mechanical Timer, LED Indicator Lights for SureCook Cycle, Power On and Reset. Timed and Manual Bypass Switch for constant steaming.
• Exclusive SteamChef™ Automatic Drain Control. Generator Drains when main power is turned OFF via 1/2" ball valve with micro switch circuitry. Simple 1 1/4" NPT drain connection required with water saving cold water condenser and 3 minute rinse feature.
• Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged on the left, controls on the right.
• Exclusive, durable 14 gauge stainless steel compartment door and latch withstands abuse and heavy wear. Two piece compartment door with free floating inner door is self adjustable and prevents leaks. Reversible door gasket doubles the life of the gasket.
• Heavy-duty 4" (102mm) Skid Resistant Adjustable Legs with Flanged Feet.
• Meets agency codes: specifically UL and CUL listed, classified to NSF#4 and Energy Star.
Safe & Secure
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.