We have special pricing for Cleveland products that we can offer over email or phone! Please call 1-800-536-9921 or email us at email@example.com !
Standard Features:• Cooking Capacity for up to ten 12˝ x 20˝ x 21⁄2˝ deep Cafeteria Pans, five each compartment.
• Innovative PowerPak Electric Steam Generator: Twin Vertical Atmospheric Electric Steam Generators operate independently. Two 8 KW Fire Bar Heating Elements per generator. Strong 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction. Large 5 gallon generator reservoir for each compartment for high speed steam cooking production. Two fully insulated rear mounted independent steam generators.
• Each steam-cooking compartment is independently operated and controlled by a separate stainless steel steam generator.
• Easy Access Generator Cleaning Port: Two Generator Cleaning Ports located on the outside, top of the unit.
• Instant Steam Stand By Mode: Hold generator at a steaming temperature. Allows unit to start cooking instantly.
• Durable 14 Gauge, Stainless Steel Construction: For compartment door, cavity and steam generator.
• Two 60 Minute Electro-Mechanical Timers and Switches for manual operation: Audible signal for cooking time completion. (MCS)
• Main Power On/Off Switch: Automatically fills generator with water, and then starts heating elements in generator.
• Exclusive Steam Cooking Distribution System: Exclusive Brass Steam Jets produce a high velocity convection steam without fans. Coved Corner design in cooking compartment distributes heat evenly, and is easy to clean. Creased top & bottom enhance drainage. Cold Water Condenser for each compartment maintains a dry steam. Fully Insulated cooking compartment for thermal efficiency. Removable Stainless Steel Slide Racks.
• Automatic Generator Drain: Contains a “Water Jet” Spray Rinse Drain Cleaning Cycle to keep drain clear.
• Exclusive Automatic Probe for Water Level Control: Separate from the generator for easy access, contains a high velocity rinse cycle to eliminate mineral build up.
• Exclusive “Cool to the Touch” Two-Piece Compartment Door Design: Free floating inner door with reversible gasket provides an air tight seal. Stainless Steel Slam/Latch Door Latch mechanism for reliability.
• Condensate Drip Trough: Provide under lower compartment door to collect condensate.
• Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged on the left, controls on the right.
• NSF Certified 6˝ Stainless Steel Legs with adjustable flanged feet for a one inch level adjustment.
• Compartment Door Steam Shut Off Switch (SCS)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.